Friday, April 27, 2007

Prince of darkness

I've just been checking out some PPBs as they say in the trade (for all I know). Hands down winner is Plaid's, which features a hilariously evil Labour apparatchik visiting the local HQ. He's from London, and he doesn't give a toss about whether the kids get their free laptops. I can't decide what's my favourite thing about it, it's either the bit where he says he got to go because he's got a restaurant reservation - subtle, the new Labour scumbag is desperate to get back to the Ivy - or it's the clumsy script which has Labour party staff sitting around saying 'But who decided to close all the hospitals?'

1 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

My favourite bit was the 'actors have been used in this broadcast' disclaimer, just in case we thought it was a real meeting they'd managed to slip a camera crew into :)

6:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home